MARKETING AND ACCOUNT MANAGER
Salary – £30k pro rata – 25-37.5h pw
To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- expand and develop marketing platforms
- manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- determine and manage the marketing budget
- deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- develop pricing strategy
- create marketing presentations
- liaise with media and advertising
- collaborate with the sales function
- monitor industry best practices
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job title Digital Marketing Apprentice Reports to Director Salary/Hours £10,000 p.a (37.5 pw)
To assist the Director with managing existing clients, assisting with client campaigns and managing the admin around meetings. You will have the opportunity to attend some client meetings as appropriate.
Also assisting the Marketing Director with social media campaigns for clients and Consortiums own digital presence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Attend client meetings with the Directors (as appropriate)
- Ensure client activities are delivered on time and to standard
- Assist the Directors with diary management, booking meetings externally and internally
- Acting as a first point of client contact
- Event administration and support incl. managing bookings, materials and promotion.
- Managing and helping to maintain the customer database
- Keeping the company website up to date
- Mystery shopping and competitor research
- Gathering content for client newsletters
You must be a self-starter, be able to use your initiative and have a pleasant and outgoing personality.
A good level of education with at least 7 A-C grades at GCSE.
A desire to learn and keep ahead of latest marketing trends is vital
You must also have access to a car and be able to drive as many of our clients are not accessible via public transport.
The role is ideally for a full time applicant but we would consider flexi working or part time if the applicant matches all requirements and it fits the business.
Consortium operates from a home office which is a converted garage, there are a team of four staff and an office dog. It is important that you are comfortable working in this type of environment.