specialist bids consulting service to help you win more, increase consistency, and spend less
Consortium More than Marketing has teamed up with bids consulting specialist, Matt Gilbert, to provide advice and support on bids, which will enable you to:
- spend just the right amount of time on your bids
- increase consistency and effectiveness of your bids
- win more business!
we work with Matt to do this through:
- Assesses your bid readiness in a number of areas
- Analyses the market you operate in, your competitors, your clients
- Reviews how you respond to bids through recent examples
- Provides a complete report which summarises:
- The things to keep doing
- The things to stop doing
- The things to start doing
- The report includes simple and practical recommendations on the things you can do to win more in your market.
- Includes a full range of specialist bid advice according to your specific needs
- Reviews end-to-end sales, business development, and pursuit processes i.e. the full sales cycle, not just the Request for Proposal (RFP) stage.
- Advises around targeting – who to target and how to target.
- Reviews and improves your existing RFP processes.
- Supports you by developing win strategies for key opportunities.
- Creates best practice bid templates and proposal content for your firm.
- Plans for key targets and key accounts.
live bids consulting support
- Develops a pursuit plan for your firm.
- Builds relationship maps and strategies for improving relationships.
- Develops your win theme by building a differentiated proposition for you.
- Identifies and mitigates against barriers to appointment.
- Develops a compelling and different proposal document for your firm.
- Full proposal writing and presentation writing, including design.
- Presentation planning, storyboarding and rehearsing.
- Presentation skills coaching.
- Service reviews – discovers what your clients really think about your service.
- Pursuit win/loss debriefs – finds out why you really won or lost.
- Workshops – how you can get the most from your client workshops.
- Mediation – finds resolutions when things are tough.
- Consultative selling – how to develop trusted advisor status and how to grow accounts.
- Partner behaviours – how to bring winning behaviours throughout a pursuit.
- Pursuit Manager training – how to run a pursuit from start to finish,
- Proposal writing – how to write a compelling proposal that stands out from the crowd.
- Presentation skills – how to make a strong impression at one of the most important stages in the process.
Hear what a real estate advisory client has to say about Matt:
“Matt has been a bids specialist for over 20 years now and has pretty much seen it all in terms of bids. Much of his experience has been based within Big 4 accountancy firms, which are renowned for innovation and leading practice in bids. This experience really comes across in the insights and advice he brings. But what makes him so versatile is how he applies his big firm experience to smaller firms, like us, which tend to have smaller deal sizes and do not have established bid process, and bid teams like the Big 4 firms.
His work with us has meant that we can win more (and especially the larger deals), spend less time pulling together the bid response, and increase the consistency with which we deliver quality bid responses. I recommend him to any business that wants to win more work.”
Business Development and Marketing Director *
National Professional Services Firm
* References available upon request
To find out more about our bids consulting service, email Lara Squires or call us on 01903 530787.