Lara Squires is a seasoned speaker at many local and national Marketing and Business Events, regularly called upon to speak at the annual Legal Ex show and by Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce. Speaking on specialist subjects such as marketing strategy for the Legal Sector, to generalist topics to help any SME business grow.

Lara and her team regularly deliver training seminars for business owners and employees, as well as guest speaking at client’s seminars. Lara has a lively engaging delivery style which helps get topics across to delegates in bite-sized usable actions.

Recent feedback from one of Lara’s seminars had 84% of delegates quoting ‘Excellent’ when asked to judge the quality of the event, with the remaining 16%  rating the seminar as ‘Good’.

As a business founder and owner, Lara also regularly speaks to schools and colleges in career development sessions inspiring young people at the beginning of their careers. She has also been asked by Direct Line Business to tell her story, of how to combine a growing business and family life. As an award winning Mentor, Lara has also been invited to speak at the 2017 launch of the Women In Business Sussex awards to encourage other local business women to showcase their talents.

You can see just a few of her speaking engagements here.

If you would like to enquire about inviting Lara to speak at a business event you are holding please visit our coaching and training page for more information.

Listed under:
Consortium Business SolutionsEvent MarketingNews