LegalCX – East of England
Consortium Business Solutions is delighted to be sponsoring LegelCX East of England.
Conveniently located at the Imperial War Museum in Duxford, near Cambridge, this event is taking place on, starting at 9.00 am with registration and refreshments, followed by a comprehensive full programme.
Join us for the first of four LegalCX events in 2019 which is taking place at the iconic Imperial War Museum in Duxford, Cambridgeshire. With extensive facilities and state of the art equipment it is an inspiring venue and is therefore the perfect location for LegalCX East of England.
This one-day conference has been created specifically for, and is focused on, regional law firms. Learn from some of the best speakers and experts in the UK about the importance of getting the client experience, AKA the client journey ‘right’.
What will we be covering:
* Leveraging the client voice to generate more fees
* A practical case study from a leading law firm on their client journey experience
* Show us the money: Measuring engagement, impact and ROI
* Put together a client experience programme for your firm (complete a plan during the day)
* Streamlined, optimised digital touchpoints and AI
Who is the event for?
The event is for all regional law firms and is particularly convenient for those firms based in the East of England and the Midlands. The conference will focus on the practical challenges, opportunities and issues facing regional law firms. Solutions will be provided, including real examples and case studies.
This event will be of value specifically for people in the following roles in law firms:
* Managing partners
* All people tasked with client journey / experience