Social Media is hear to stay – love it or hate it! We happen to love it. And as well as our social media management service we love to teach people about social media. There is no denying that with a little bit of expertise and choosing the right platform Social Media Management is a cost effective tool to communicate with your clients and help grow your business. It helps build your brand, provides a multi channel approach to your communications plan, extends your web footprint and gives you the opportunity to listen- a true two way conversation.
So while it is a free tool the time aspect of developing and implementing an effective social media strategy can become costly. Its not an overnight success tool and does need the investment of resources but you can always outsource it 🙂
This post is a little round up of our most popular social media blog posts:
- How often should you post to your social media channels?
- Handling negative social media in a professional manner
- LinkedIn network prompts – a great tool but don’t miss the real opportunity!
- Tips & Tricks for creating visually exciting & engaging social media – Part 1 Content Ideas
- Tips & Tricks for creating visually exciting & engaging social media – Part 2 Types of visual content
- Tips & Tricks for creating visually exciting & engaging social media – Part 3 Tips for design
- Why have a LinkedIn Company Page?
- Our Quick Guide to Creating Twitter Content
- A Social Media Guide for Lawyers
- Why B2B Companies Should Use Pinterest?
- Tips for using Linkedin
If you would like help with developing a social media strategy, managing your social media presence or would just like to learn more about social media please get in touch 01903 530787 or email us