Our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. Our stakeholders include our clients, employees, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- The Directors are responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
Our company focus:
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our stakeholders
- We shall encourage dialogue with local business communities for mutual benefit and will continue to run the not-for-profit Ladies Lunch Clubs
- Our terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices
- We will register and resolve complaints in accordance with our standards of service.
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region, particularly our annual charity. This year’s chosen charity is Sussex Cancer Fund
- We shall work with local schools, colleges and universities to assist young people in choosing their future careers, being an advocate for our industry
- We shall work closely with and support organisations serving the local business community, providing guidance and advice where appropriate.
- We operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development
- We maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy
- We provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment
- We provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety policy and safe systems of work