When we were looking at our blog calendar this post was supposed to be about the measurements and KPIs you should be recording for your Twitter account and how to use them. However on doing some research we came across so many fabulous facts about Twitter. So we have chosen our favourite facts and plonked […]Read more...
All posts with the 'Social Media Frequency' tag
Before doing any social media activity for your company a thorough social media strategy should be created. For some companies it will be a very simple document but for others it will be a detailed plan. Either way it should dovetail nicely into your overall marketing strategy and business plan. But what to include? our […]Read more...
We often get asked how often you should post to social media and the short answer is “it depends”….. Each channel is different and serves content in a slightly different way. You want to get the balance between getting your message across but without turning your followers off with too many posts. While we would […]Read more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Guest blog – The new Google Page Experience metric is coming. Is your website ready?
- Guest blog – Why professional services and public relations make a powerful combination
- Learn to develop your own marketing strategy
- We are busy, we don’t need marketing….
- Promoting your virtual event in 2020 and beyond
- Business Development
- Coaching and training
- Consortium Business Solutions
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Hospitality & Gifts
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Mail
- Event Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing for Accountants
- Marketing for Financial Advisers
- Marketing for Insolvency Practitioners
- Marketing for Law Firms
- Marketing for small businesses
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing tips from our friends
- Measurement & Analysis
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- web marketing
Tagsawards blog Blogging case study Charity coaching Content Creation Content Marketing Funnel Corporate Social Responsibility CSR email marketing Event planning events Google Infographic legal marketing LinkedIn local search Marketing marketing for solicitors mentoring networking personal brand PR productivity Professional Services Promotion Promotional Gifts Sales Seasonal seminars SEO Social Media Frequency Social Media Planning Speaking Sussex Cancer Fund Telemarketing testimonials time management tips tips Twitter Web Site Case Study website design work life balance Worthing