Why have a LinkedIn Company Page?
Are you on LinkedIn as an individual but your company is not?
There is no reason not to have a company LinkedIn page that we can ascertain. Whether you are a sole trader or run a national company. Having a Company Page can sever a number of different functions.
It is very easy to set up a LinkedIn Page, all you need is an email that is linked to the business. If you have several employees or work with an agency you can then assign them admin rights to manage the page. (To be an admin they will have to be connect with you as an individual via LinkedIn)
- It is about the business rather than you as an individual
- You can demonstrate size as you employees will be linked to the page
- Via the company page you get to see the effectiveness of your updates
- Notifications when your company is mentioned
- Promote your most important news
- Showcase any areas of specialism
- Use the page to recruit new talent
So, should you have a LinkedIn company page?
In a word, yes.
To make the most of having a company page, it’s important to grow a following and frequently post and monitor content from your page.
You can add the LinkedIn company page to your social media tools meaning it should create no additional work.
Want to discuss further, we are always happy to have free no obligation chats so get in touch….