event management & marketing
Here at Consortium we have considerable experience in event management. Whether you are working with us as a retained client or would just like help with a one-off event, we can take the stress out of the organisation.
We know that event marketing can take up a lot of valuable resources, and we are able to help you with the planning and delivery of physical and virtual events, making sure that business objectives are met. We can manage the whole event process to include conceptualisation, invites, publicity and bookings as well as any follow-up activities you might need.
Event Management for virtual events
Conceptualisation – from £425
- Ideas brainstorm and creation of event brief
- Speaker research and liaison
Promotion – from £680
- Creation of visual identity and a library of 10 branded visual assets to use across social media, email and other outlets
- Creation of database/target list to promote event to
- Creation of promotional schedule to include copy for flyer, social media schedule and email campaigns
Delegate and booking management – from £425
- Delegate management to include creation of Eventbrite page, communications with attendees, delegate helpdesk
On the day support – from £170
- Technical support and event facilitation
For smaller virtual events for up to 30 attendees, we would recommend using Zoom. For anything larger, we have access to the Remo event software via our event partner Network My Club.
Some of the events we have managed for our clients include:
- Seminars & conferences
- Training events
- Networking events
- Charity events
- Virtual Quizzes